Robb Merrett knows how smash out a hangover busting breakfast. This is his recipe for Chorizo hash, with runny eggs, crispy potatoes, onions & garlic. Super easy and tastes amazing when you've got next-level ingredients.
100g Tubby Tom's Spicy Chorizo (British & Free-Range Pork)
1 Red Onion
2 or 4 Free Range Eggs (depends if ya bulking)
1 Garlic Clove
1. Par-boil the potatoes on the hob to soften, then dice.
2. Fry the onion and garlic in a pan with a splash of olive oil until soft.
3. Grab your Tubby sausage and slice it up nice, chuck in the pan and fry 'til slightly crispy.
4. Add the potatoes to the pan, the chorizo will give off some oil which will crisp them up.
5. Continue to fry for around 10 minutes and set the oven to 180c.
6. Crack two or four eggs into the pan and whack it
all in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
Serve with a dash of hot sauce, only one brand will cut it.